Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: ews64 is good

  1. #1
    Inactive Member b_dirk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 15th, 2000
    Posts
    34
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    but only good for midi stuff. I bought me a professional audio-card and I am so happy with it (second hand: did not pay the half of the price as for the ews64). At the moment my ews only works as midi-in, i wont get much money for it so i keep using it this way. does anybody need a microwave-extension (the other good thing for the ews64)?

    dirk

    ------------------

  2. #2
    Inactive Member juzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2001
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh yeah?

    What card did you buy? I'm planning to buy a new (used) wink , decent pro audio card myself, so if you have any good ideas...

    ------------------

  3. #3
    Inactive Member philippz's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 28th, 2000
    Posts
    109
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    M-Audio and RME cards work very well. They also have good drivers and of course a very clean sound.

    Bye, Philipp

    ------------------

  4. #4
    Inactive Member b_dirk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 15th, 2000
    Posts
    34
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I wanted to continue in the thread before but had clicked the wrong button...

    I bought a Darla 24. Very good audio quality (I think it is because of the breakoutbox). But this card is only for Recording, for midi stuff you need Softsamplers and something for midiinput. The latency timing is good. Stable 12-13 ms instead of unstable 30 ms with my EWS64. For extreme high quality recordings I can use 24 bit and 96 khz, and yes you can hear the difference.

    I paid 350 DM on Ebay, but I never saw somthing like that again on Ebay.

    ------------------

  5. #5
    Inactive Member lotsanoiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    9
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    terratec is CRAP! almost 500 euro down the drain......

    ------------------

  6. #6
    Inactive Member b_dirk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 15th, 2000
    Posts
    34
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    you said that before, have you realy tried the other ones ;-) ?

    ------------------

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Beta-Decay's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 19th, 2000
    Posts
    1,417
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    i might be interested in the microwave...


    By the way, my ews64 has been working fine for a while. i have played games on it as well with NO problems.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •